THE HIBBS DIFFERENCE
Building Relationships and Providing Unmatched Customer Service
Hibbs Insurance Agency, Inc. was founded in 1960 by Ernest R. Hibbs and is currently owned and operated by his son Michael O. Hibbs.
To provide you, our valued policyholder, comprehensive insurance products, the very best professional service, including fast, friendly and fair claims processing, all at the lowest possible premium.
Our policyholders are…
Individuals looking for a local independent agent to manage all of their personal insurance needs…auto, home, life and health
- Large and small business owners in search of quality business insurance programs that provide the coverage they need at a very competitive price
- Human Resource Managers looking for assistance in managing their employee benefits programs
- Member Benefits Service Directors seeking custom insurance services for regional and national associations
Michael O. Hibbs – President, Agent
Mike has over 39 years experience in the insurance industry. He began his career as an agent with Hibbs Insurance in 1977. Mike purchased the agency from his father, agency founder Ernest “Ray” Hibbs, in 1993. Mike specializes in Commercial Insurance and prides himself on being honest, courteous, and faithful to both his clients and his companies.
Jason M. Hibbs – Vice President, Agent
Jason has over 15 years of experience in the insurance business. After graduating with a degree in Finance from the University of Kentucky in December ’99, he promptly joined the agency. Since 2002, he has been the financial officer for the agency.
Jennifer N. Lamphere – Vice President, Agent
Jennifer has over 10 years of experience as a Property and Casualty agent. She is a 2003 graduate of the University of Kentucky, holding a degree in marketing. Since she joined the office in July 2005 she has been focusing her efforts toward building a lasting relationship with our policyholder family, as well as personal lines insurance.
Glenda S. Collins – Agent
Glenda has over 43 years of experience in the industry. She began her insurance career with State Farm in 1973. Glenda came on board at Hibbs Insurance in 1993 and has been a success ever since. Glenda specializes in Personal lines as well as writing several group health plans and commercial accounts.
Jeffrey A. Baumgardner – Agent, Claims Specialist
Jeffrey, “Andy” as he’s known around the office, has over 26 years of experience in the insurance business, all right here at Hibbs Insurance. Andy is a fully licensed agent, however, he spends most of his time assisting our clients with their claims. He is also the Commercial Lines CSR for the agency.
Jennifer Sarten – Personal Lines CSR, Agent
Jennifer has over 12 years of experience as our Personal Lines CSR. With her kind demeanor and caring attitude, she has drawn many compliments from our clients, who are always appreciative of the way she handles their concerns. With her growing interest in the insurance industry, Jennifer became a licensed property and casualty agent in 2009.
Ray Guthrie, Jr. – Agent
We are very pleased and excited to bring a new agent Ray Guthrie, Jr to our family. Ray is a licensed property and casualty insurance agent. He is a 2014 graduate of Murray State University with a degree in Business Administration. Ray is very driven and courteous, we have no doubt he will be a very successful agent.
Why an Independent Agent?
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Hibbs Insurance, you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like us represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent agents, we are members of the local communities we serve, and we’re committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
Serving Paducah and the states of Kentucky, Illinois and Tennessee- here are a few reasons why Hibbs Insurance should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please Contact us today.